- The Healing Sounds of Naad Yoga
Friday, 25th September 2009 7:30pm – 9:00pmRead more...
Concert Fee: £10 Join us for a special concert with Professor Surinder and the Raj Academy.
Saturday, 26th September 2009 10:00am – 5:00pm
Day Workshop Fee: £65
- USA Tour
Prof. Surinder Singh and the Raj Academy faculty from UK (www.rajacademy.com) is touring the US east coast from Thursday the 10th to Sunday the 20th of September to share Gurmat Sangeet with the local Sangat, holding Open Houses and camps on learning Kirtan per the Guru's instructions while using the string instruments of the Guru's court.Read more...
- Camp Teaches Gurmat Sangeet Of Sikh Darbar - North America
Sweet sounds flowed from a big red barn in rural Maryland. At first it sounded like people singing, but upon closer look, the barn was filled with kids playing the most unusual instruments to be brought to this bucolic setting.Read more...
- Another Chapter of Sikh History - The First Graduates in Sikh Music outside of India
It took 540 years to get this far...Read more...
- Shabad Guru Da - Saaj Guru De
A Tidal Wave of Gurmat Sangeet from the West - Guru’s Shabad with Guru’s InstrumentsRead more...
- "Partaal - Rhythms of Life" officially launched
- Partaal officially launched by Lawrie Walker of Thames Valley University and Dr. Parvinder Singh Garcha of Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara
- Let the Celebrations Begin
- Professor Surinder Singh and 30 members of Raj Academy London in partnership with Thames Valley University London started a heavy media campaign in Indiafor forthcoming celebrations in October 2008 for the Gurgaddi Divas of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
- Music and Serenity
- Evening performance with the Raj Academy every month at the TVU Rotunda
- "Rotunda" will be venue for music from around world
- From the Ascot & Eton Express (Main), Windsor, 15/2/2008, page 13
- Shergill's "Indians Abroad 2008" released at Thames Valley University, UK
- Opening of the Sikh Music Performance Platform "Rotunda" and Lauching of Shergill's "Indians Abroad 2008" TVU in Slough