Raj Academy is working on some exciting projects, including TV programs, CDs, books, and stories:
- Patsahi 10, the next music album coming up is dedicated to the poetry written by the Tenth Sikh King, Guru Gobind Singh, featuring the rendition of the infamous style of Khyaal as invented by Guru Gobind Singh.
- The Living Guru - Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji & Shabad Guru - Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, will be a series of approximately 150 episodes in English and Punjabi dedicated to understanding and exploring the teachings of Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
- Suniyai, an upcoming music album will be focussed on developing our deep inner listening skills, featuring a variety of rágs and styles from Siri Guru Granth Sahib.
- 300: The legacy of Guru Gobind Singh is an animation project celebrating the 300th anniversary of the installation of the Siri Guru Granth Sahib as the immortal Sikh Guru by Guru Gobind Singh.
- "Secrets of Sikh Music" is the title of the first book written by Prof. Surinder Singh, which will guide the reader indepth through the mysteries of Sikh Musicology.
- In his second book, "Composed Mind", Prof. Surinder Singh shares his insight of the effects of Sikh Musicology on the human mind. The book gives a picture of how the mind works and how we can understand and master it using the sacred science of Sikh rág music as taught and guided by Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.